새로운 CPU 렌더링 성능 벤치마크 도구인.. 시네벤치 R23 버전을 발표했습니다 ^^..
ㅁ 시네벤치는?? CPU 렌더링 성능벤치 도구둘입니다.
1. 시네벤치 R23 출시기사
MAXON UPDATES ITS POWERFUL BENCHMARKING SOFTWARE, CINEBENCH
Friedrichsdorf, Germany – November 11, 2020 – Maxon, the leading developer of professional 2D/3D digital content creation and composting solutions, has just released Cinebench Release 23, an update to its industry-standard, cross-platform benchmarking application trusted by developers, analysts and users alike to evaluate hardware performance. Cinebench uses advanced algorithms to visualize and render a three-dimensional scene on a computer. Cinebench scores are used by hardware manufacturers to optimize CPUs during the development process, as well as press and consumers to evaluate systems.
2. 시네벤치 R23 소개 페이지
- Cinebench R23 now supports Apple’s M1-powered computing systems
- Cinebench is now based on the latest Release 23 code using updated compilers, and has a minimum runtime activated by default (previously hidden in preferences)
- Cinebench R23 provides improved benchmark accuracy for current and next generation CPUs to test if a machine runs stable on a high CPU load, if the cooling solution of a desktop or notebook is sufficient for longer running tasks to deliver the full potential of the CPU, and if a machine is able to handle demanding real-life 3D tasks.
- Users now have the option to directly test the single core performance without manually enabling the “Advanced benchmark” option. The “Advanced benchmark” allows users to set arbitrary minimum runtimes to stress test the hardware for even longer periods of time.
- Because of the code and compiler changes, Cinebench score values are readjusted to a new range so they should not be compared to scores from previous versions of Cinebench.
- Cinebench R23 does not test GPU performance.
- Cinebench R23 will not launch on unsupported processors. On systems lacking sufficient RAM to load the test scene, a warning will be displayed and the CPU benchmark will not be executed.
- Background tasks can significantly influence measurement and create diverse results. It's always a good idea to shut down all running programs and disable any virus checking or disk indexing but it's impossible to eliminate all background processes. Modern operating systems perform various background tasks that cannot or should not be disabled, even though they could have a minor influence on the results.
- Test results can vary slightly because it's impossible to disable every background task of the operating system. These tasks are one factor that may have a slight influence on measurements. Also, modern computers and graphics cards dynamically adjust clock speeds based on environmental conditions like power and temperature. For instance, processors will reduce clock speed when running too hot to allow for cooling and prevent damage. With many modern processors, the reverse is also true. They are able to overclock themselves when the temperature is low enough. Therefore, a system freshly started in a relatively cool environment will typically run faster than the same system that has been performing benchmarks for several hours in a heated office.
- It is also possible to launch Maxon Cinebench with command line options. Please refer to your operating system manual on how to start an application using the command line. After the name of the application enter one of the options listed below. Maxon Cinebench will then be executed, run the specified test, then quit and display the result in the command line console. The result is not saved as a file.
- The following command line options are available:
- g_CinebenchCpu1Test=true - runs only the Single Core test procedure
- g_CinebenchCpuXTest=true - runs only the Multi Core test procedure
- g_CinebenchAllTests=true - runs all test procedures sequentially
- g_CinebenchMinimumTestDuration=100 - sets a minimum test duration of 100 seconds
- To get a proper console log on Windows, you have to add an additional command before the Cinebench executable name. Example:
- start /b /wait "parentconsole" Cinebench.exe g_CinebenchAllTests=true
▲ 위 링크에서 원하는 버전을 다운받으시면 됩니다.
- 다운로드 Zip파일 크기는?? Widows용의 경우 250MB정도 되네요.
* 벤치놀이는 언제나 즐겁습니다!!
필요하신 분들은 다운로드 받아보시구요. 그럼 좋은 하루 되세요 ^^..
|[CPU-Z] CPU-Z 1.94.8 버전입니다. (Tiger Lake-H, Z590 지원!!) (2)||2020.11.16|
|[부팅USB] 벤토이(Ventoy) 1.0.28 버전입니다 ^^.. (2)||2020.11.16|
|[CPU] 시네벤치 R23 출시 발표.. Apple M1기반 Mac 시스템지원 (2)||2020.11.12|
|[SSD] 삼성 매지션 6.2.1 버전이 올라와서 공유해 봅니다. (내용 Update) (0)||2020.10.20|
|[부팅USB,WTG] Rufus 3.12 버전이 올라와서 공유해 봅니다 ^^.. (4)||2020.10.20|
|[GPU] TechPowerUp GPU-Z v2.35.0 버전.. Navi21, RX6000 시리즈 지원 (0)||2020.10.17|